That is one ugly picture.
I even had to photoshop out all of our eyebags.
because everyone deserves to be pretty on my blog :D
but this was the only picture I could find,
of just you and me. *excluding the sister of course*
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
It's been great knowing you for the past two years
and it just had been swell to have you
welcomed into the family.
Have a lovely birthday.
-------------------------------------------------
The London Zoo - Part II.
Continued from: The London Zoo - Part I.
Alrighty.
Where were we?
Ah. Okay.
The trip to 'The London Zoo' with BelovedJane.
I still can't believe she managed to drag me there
but don't get me wrong,
it was fun, no doubt
but I think there's just an age limit to everything.
Imagine two grown young adults getting excited with the animals,
struggling to get a nice picture with the camera,
both legs and back are killing from the long walk.
It's a huge place, in my defence. >_<
Thinking back, it is damn funny.
We came across the penguins
and happily enjoyed the view for a moment at the side of the cage.
After snapping this picture,
I realised there was one penguin
which just didnt seem to mix with the rest.
It was there for so long
that I seriously think that is trying to find a way out! O_O
So cute,
like from the show 'Madagascar'.
Doing what we do best.
We took the opportunity to drop by the 'Bug' exhibition
and BelovedJane took a picture of this...
Cockroaches!
It was damn freaking disgusting. >_<
At the brand new, 'Gorilla Kingdom'.
The main reason for the 'The London Zoo' trip.
I swear she's obsessed with them.
Seriously don't ask why.
She's so obsessed,
that she even bought a badge from the zoo to support the gorillas.
O_o
Crazy.
Some monkey *I forgot what's it called >_<*,
showing off at an animal talent show.
I just realised I look damn cacat in this photo. -_-
The exact spot,
that the zoo scene from Harry Potter was filmed.
Proud to be there.
heh.
And of course,
definitely not forgetting...
The Souvenirs.
--------------------------------------------------
Damn Stress.
At first,
it was because the lift was out of order,
it was raining everyday and there were no food left at home.
I was hungry.
NO!
More of practically starving.
I'm scaring myself with how fast im getting hungry
and stressing with the amount of food left in my fridge,
worrying if it will last me till the lift gets fixed,
so i can go out to buy more food.
Then,
I found out about online grocery shopping
and may of gotten a lil' wee more excited than I should.
It's so full that I could hardly drag it in or out.
And that's only my drawer.
I had to borrow some space from Nils and Yael
just to put all my stuff.
And if you look closely,
you would realise that the entire drawer is PASTA!
So I have a drawer full, some with Nils, some with Yael,
and even two more packets in the dry store cupboard.
And they're are ALL PASTA!
If you'd know me well,
you know that I absolutely adore pasta and cheese
but I'm starting to get so sick to have it EVERY SINGLE MEAL!
God.
I don't even believe im saying that. O_O
Plus,
I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks.
I really can't finish all this food on my own.
So, PerkyChris if you're reading this
please don't be shy to walk a block over
to take some okay? >_<
Aih.
No food, stress.
Got food, also stress. -_-
In a mood for a photo blog,
will prolly do a post later.
2 comments:
PENGUINS!
why never curi one for me *sadface*
Melody> Hey! haha! didn't know you were into them but i was rather tempted to take the one that was trying to break out tho. haha!
*happy face and waddles away*
:D
Post a Comment