and exactly the way I planned.
I got both the job offers in Malaysia and Singapore
so have decided to work
for the internship in Malaysia for the next 3 months,
before officially moving to Singapore for the next one year to work.
And this just couldn't get any better.
OoO!
This calls for a celebration! Hoorah!
*throws confetti*
The only headache left is,
I need to find a room to rent for 12 months
starting in Mid Sept in Singapore.
Anyone knows anything?
Preferably from S$200 to about S$400 a month and en-suite.
------------------------------------------
I seriously don't know...
... how the hell Malaysians actually blog
with the internet connection being all fked up and slow. -_-
Just got back
from a long weekend away at Sunny Singapore,
basically for work and play.
*Well more of play*
I think I've met up with more Malaysian friends there
than I ever get to meet in Malaysia.
Met up with the childhood friend of 18 years
for dinner and wine.
As you can see,
I was still in my working clothes
as I came straight from the office. -_-
I was already so freaking tired *plus im still jetlagged*
from the travel and work,
that when he asked
to go for a grand opening of a bar for free flows,
I just couldnt stay awake for it.
>_<
Spent time with my baby cousins the next morning,
before taking a power nap
and woke up late afternoon to rush out to meet Melanie.
Tried to do a lil' shopping on my own while waiting for Mel,
but I got lost and somehow got stuck in Wisma Atria
as I couldn't find the exit,
and had to end up waiting for Mel to save me. -_-
Oh.
and I met my ex-colleague, Alia from GUESS there too.
Of all places,
Ive not seen her for almost 2 years
and i end up seeing her in Topshop, Singapore.
It was crazy shopping in Singapore,
considering it was their grand sale.
The queue was so long that it was scary
and I gave up trying to queue for the fitting room.
They even needed to queue
just to get IN the shop.
There were a lot of street performers
along Orchard Road as well,
as it was the 'Singapore Art Festival' up till end of June.
Some were really cool...
... but some were just plain, dumb retarded. -_-
Or maybe it's just me who doesn't know how to appreciate art. >_<
Anyway we decided to do our girly things instead
by having to catch up and have chocolate fondue
at the Coffee Club in Takeshimaya Mall.
I think we had so many things to talk about
that we were there just practically indulging ourselves
and gossiping for almost more than 3 hours,
as I have not seen Mel since I left A Levels.
Met up with CK again
later that night,
as he was hosting a talent event
at the Cineleisure Mall.
Found one belly dancing performance rather amusing,
will post the video up later.
Oh and bumped into another unexpected childhood friend, SengChee
who was down just for the weekends for a concert.
We never EVER saw each other in Malaysia
and surprisingly to bump into each other on the streets of Singapore. -_-
Damn bloody random.
We got all dressy
and were club hopping from Velvet to Phuture,
which Nelson joined us shortly after.
There was this guy in particular who was buying us drinks by the bar
and i told Nelson to pretend to be my boyfriend,
so he just wouldn't get his way with me.
Stranger: Can I have your number?
Me: Erm. You would have to ask my boyfriend. *looks at Nelson eagerly*
Stranger: Oh! *pats Nelson on the back* I didn't know I'm so sorry. Was just asking if I could get your girlfriend's number, is that alright with you?
Nelson looked at him then at me.
Nelson: *Looking rather confused on what to say* ...Erm... Well if its alright with her then no problem i suppose.
I was like WTF?!
and shot him
a the-whole-point-of-asking-you-to-my-boyfriend-so-you-can-protect-me look.
Damn stoned to the max and was panicking
luckily Nelson realised he made a mistake
and quickly thought of something to shoo him away. -_-
Goodness.
Other than that,
the night was brilliant.
It's so nice to see friends that you brought together,
start exchanging numbers and telling each other
'Oh great! Now ive got someone to hang out with. Will call you next weekend?'
Ended up coming home later than expected,
and had to nurse a terrible hangover
on the way home on the bus.
It's amazing what they serve on Aeroline.
They even had hot drinks and apples for after meals.
They would even occasionally switch
to serve muffins and chocolate cakes for desserts.
The boyfriend picked me up from the station, had lunch
and met up with Shirli and Anton,
to visit Rosline at Fairy Park.
It's the first time I've seen her since her cremation
and she's as beautiful as ever.
Aih.
I miss her.
To all those who knows her and reads my blog,
we're planning to hold a small gathering
for her one year death anniversary on the 1st of August 2007.
Me and Shirli were thinking of doing something nice for her.
Will update if anything comes up and just let me know
if any of you would wish to come along on the 1st of Aug.
She looks sweet.
I look like...
im still damn pei. -_-
Can you see the HUGE difference between
tall and hunky Anton & thin and scrawny M.S.G.HennWei?
God.
You seriously need to freaking buff up, HennWei.
Damn shy man.
No comments:
Post a Comment