Tuesday, June 05, 2007
It's Official.
I have the worst memory in the world. -_-
Today,
I was suppose to drive the car from my sister's friend's place
to TBS to see some friends,
which was merely a 5 minutes drive away.
I didn't forget to switch on the engine.
I didn't forget to put down the brakes.
I didn't forget the way to get to TBS.
Instead,
I forgot which side of the road,
I was suppose to drive on.
O_o
And I know,
both British and Malaysian drivers
drives on the same side of the road,
its not like i'd just came back from the States or something,
but I just couldn't remember until I saw
an oncoming car on the lane to my right. -_-
Goodness.
I humour myself sometimes. >_<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you come to singapore why didn't tell me woh... what company are you working with mid sept?
Post a Comment