It's gotta be the most memorable one of them all.
I tried to meet up with as many of my friends as possible
before heading back home for a good, long 15 months.
Despite still nursing the hangover from the day after,
I still went down to Thai Square
on the first night in London,
to club with the boys.
Got up for lunch the next day
to have dim sum with BelovedJane and JuJu,
who both came down from Birmingham and Ireland respectively.
I found bubble tea in London!
Just as I was craving for it.
It doesn't taste as good as the ones in Malaysia tho.
The drink is too thick, im guessing.
Took the tube down to Camden Market after lunch.
Despite the fact that it was raining and cold,
we'd still manage to shop.
haha!
True shopaholics don't quit!
heh.
Stopped to rest as the rain got heavier
and sat in a bar/restaurant for drinks.
It was lunch again the next day with VincentLim
who brought me to 'Royal China'!
Papa smurf used to tell me,
it's hard to get a table in there
and that usually celebrities actually go there for their dim sum.
O_o
I still can't believe he'd manage to get us in.
Next,
it was tea time and drinks
with Denise, JL and May.
I have no freaking idea why
that one freaking glass of wine
was enough to make me damn pei already.
Just the freaking one! O_O
Went back and immediately went to bed
and woke up in time for Indian food
with Jessica, JasonLim and Gulshan.
As you can see,
I don't think any of our smiles here were very natural
as the stupid waiter took a good whole 10 freaking minutes
just to snap one bloody picture.
I'm already missing it there.
I miss the cooling weather.
I miss the freedom.
I miss the clubs and shops in London.
But don't get me wrong,
it's great being back here
and I'm loving it.
Oh and papa smurf had been nagging me
to get an IPod so i wouldn't be so bored when I'm all on my own overseas.
Me being all technology illiterate
didn't see the point of getting one
but he forced me *i swear!*. >_<
The last time it was a Playstation 2,
when he kept asking me and my sister if we wanted it
and we kept telling him 'No'. -_-
So now in the end,
he got me a white video IPod with 30GB *i think*
and it's sitting on my desk now for a whole week
as I've no idea how to use or load it at all. -_-
Bah!
-----------------------------------------------
She's recovering.
My baby sister that is,
from that recent freakish accident.
She claims that the nail is growing
but i just think its gross. >_<
5 comments:
Absolutely love your off shoulder dress!!!!! looking great I see.. :)
xoxo,
shuen
shuen> hey! didn't know u have a blog! just came from it. :D yeah! i bought it from the market itself from a shop that sells korean designs, i even bought myself a lovely korean-like dress. haha! damn cute. :D hope ur doing fine babes. let me know when ur back.
oh, yea.. blogged with blogspot but i've switched to xanga coz something went wrong with my blogger.. Haha.. yea, its damn nice! real classy looking. Oohh.. i'll be back 29th June! Just give Krys and Melissa a call if you wanna look for me! :) where're you gonna be then?
Awwww. Your father's so sweet :)
Shuen> 29th of June. Still in Malaysia. :D Just give me a message on facebook or something. ah you'd know where to look for me. :D see ya babes!
Post a Comment