Made dinner plans with Max
on my very last night in Bristol.
Met CrazyDaniel on the way out
and decided to take a last picture together,
as I've no idea,
when I would ever see this Spanish bloke again.
Dinner with Max at Zero Degrees
for the smurftastic food
and the smurflicious, mango beer.
By the time we took this picture,
we had already been drinking for nearly 3-4 hours,
explains why we both look so bloody tipsy in the picture. >_<
It was suppose to be 'Slutty Thursday Night'
but my slutty girls had pulled out on me at the very last minute.
Luckily for me,
I still had my slutty boys to come out to play.
And the rest of the night is history,
that ended up with supper at Mayflower
with CrystalMan's group
and with Chang having to look after me
for the rest of the night. >_<
The next morning was horrible.
Considering the fact
that i had a terrible headache,
had to wake up at 9am to pack and wait for the movers.
I was practically packing and throwing up at the same time.
Thus,
I couldn't pack in time to have tea with Nadia
and i was even considering of pushing back my dates
to go back to London
as I was so sick and rushing.
But Nad was such a sweetheart...
The girl still offered to send me to the coach station
and when i missed my bus,
she even rushed me to the train station to catch the next train down.
I'm so thankful.
Friends like this don't come by often.
It's just so sweet.
And despite still trying to nurse the hangover,
I had to carry 6 bags/luggages
all on my own.
That's right.
SIX !
Now looking back,
I seriously have no idea how I managed all of it on my own
without any trolleys or whatsoever.
There was even this passerby
who teased by asking me to carry his luggage as well.
I struggled until my favourite shoe broke.
Even as I reached London
and caught a taxi to JasonLim's place,
the taxi driver told me,
"I always knew women never travel light... but this is the first time, i've ever seen a girl carried all 6 bags on her own!" O_O
Will blog more later.
Too many pictures to edit and ive been so busy.
Plus,
the internet connection in Malaysia
is seriously not helping. -_-
For now,
I'm gonna get ready
to go for Christin's 21st birthday party
at the SS15 McDs Drive Thru.
hah.
how cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment