Thursday, July 26, 2007

True alcoholics REALLY don't quit.


While on the way home from KL
and stuck in a traffic jam.


ChocoLayney: I am trying to stop drinking so often. I am so proud of myself that I've managed to stop drinking for two weeks straight now!
Me: That's because you takde duit la. *smirks*
ChocoLayney: Eh no okay, it's partly because XXX doesn't like it and also it's bad for health.

Me: -___-;;



A moment of silence...



Me: Aih. I haven't been drinking for a week as well. I need to find more alcoholic kakis. At least I had people to drink with every week when I was in England... well partly also because it's cheaper there to drink la.
ChocoLayney: OOoOO!! Yeah! I heard it's damn cheap to drink in Australia as well! Can't wait to go there and drink my nights away!
Me: O_O WTF? You just said you wanted to quit. Damn contradicting wei. HAHA!


ChocoLayney laughs out loud after realising what she said. -_-



Damn stupid la you. haha!







'Simpsons the movie' is out tonight in Malaysia!





------------------------------------------



The boyfriend ran out of paper ...





So drawing on my hand
was his next option. -_-


------------------------------------------


I've finished it!



It's 240am,
and i'd be damned to say
that it's a typical happy ending
for a children's story book.





Bloody hell.
Spoilers seriously takes the suspense out of you. O_O

hah!


No comments: