And with the new Harry Potter book out
is even not helping. >_<
Everytime I'd think to myself
before bedtime or taking a break from work,
'Hmm. Maybe reading a page or two wouldn't hurt.'
But I couldn't put it down,
'Urgh crap it's 1am, but it's so exciting! Maybe one more chapter.'
And then,
'Ahh crap. It's 230am but XXX just died and they found new information. Maybe one more chapter.'
And I always end up reading up to 4-5 chapters,
sleeping at wee hours of the morning,
before waking up early again to study and do my research.
And no matter how freaking tired i am,
i can't freaking put down the book!
Met an old friend yesterday
which he fell sick 6 months ago,
decided to quit smoking and drinking(drinking only temporarily. ;p)
had lost tremendously a lot of weight.
"Wow Nizam, You look so different. Definitely great now with the amazing weight lost." O_O
"Thanks. You look different too... somehow."
"Ah is it the hair? Because I just recently got it done about a month ..."
"No.. I don't know but you just look different." Nizam cut me off, "And your eyebags, they look heavy ..."
My heart sank at his comments.
Trying to hide away my emotions,
I quickly giggled and added,
"Ah. *haha* Yes. Been busy. No sleep." I smiled at the convinced friend.
BAH!
Bloody hell I took minutes to get those covered
with concealers and powders! >_<
Dammit.
Even make up fails me.
3 comments:
hahaha! i like the "hair thingy" conversation u had with ur fren. made me laugh so loud, i think i woke up the whole house!
Same thing here babe! i can't put down the book either and i have a farking 8.30am class tomoro. Oh well, back to reading my book. Just one more chapter, i promiseeeeee! hehe.Mwahzz
hi sheen! :] im your secret reader.. was just wondering, how did you get into the loreal internship programme? or was it not an internship? any idea? cuz i was thinking of applying.. mind mailing me? thanks love!
caramelynn@hotmail.com
Eve> Eh freaking shy ok. haha! And here i thought was my new lipstick or hair-do and he refers to my eyebags. -_- bah! haha!
aya> erm hello aya. it's weird having the fact you know me by my name 'Sheen', which only my family calls me by it. O_O Sure will email you soon. :)
Post a Comment