Saturday, July 28, 2007
I blacked out.
I've always been afraid of needles
and had been putting off my medical examination
for my insurance for weeks now.
Had no choice as I was pulled to the clinic yesterday.
It was quite funny really.
My one free hand was gripping so tightly to the table
that subconsciously i forgot to breathe.
Mama smurf was trying so hard to distract me
by *clicking & clacking* an orange pen
and going,
"Look Sheen. Look at this beautiful orange pen!" Clicking and clacking it faster.
My darling sister on the other hand ...
wanted to take pictures of my pale face.
-_-
The doctor asked me loads of questions to distract me as well
while withdrawing the blood.
I had all the answers swarming in my head
but i just wasn't able to voice anything out,
and finally during the third tube as they withdrew
i felt blank and just totally collapsed. -_-
Ah crap.
Will blog later,
am so gonna be late for AnneYong's wedding reception
if i dont get ready now. >_<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment