Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I feel so bloated.


Im feeling sick.





-------------------------------------------


Last Weekend.



YY, Krystle, Me and M.S.G.HennWei.


Went for Krystle's 21st birthday
on Saturday Night.





It was fun despite it being short
to be able to see all the ex-A Level classmates.


Woke up to a rainy Sunday,
and rushed down to KL for a Spa appointment courtesy by L'Oreal.





Very lovely indeed.

I did the coffee scrub while the boyfriend had the tongkat ali scrub.





It was our second time to the Jojoba spa branches.
For more information about the spas, click here.

I love the ambiance of the place
and just everything about it that makes it so relaxing.

However,
it seriously does gets me a little uncomfortable
when they perform the breast massages.



It's so freaking awkward ok
to bear your bare breasts to the masseur (even tho she's a girl),
as I feel like im being molested or something. >_<

Okay that's my personal opinion
but if you girls dont mind to go ahead and try,
it seriously does give you the revitalizing effect.





After the spa,
we headed down to the malls
to have our lunch at 4pm.

Later,
I did a little shoe shopping
while the geek boyfriend...







... window shopped for his toys.







It was a pretty much slow, relaxing, 'you-and-me' weekend.






-------------------------------------------






Thanks for being the greatest pillar in my life
especially through the toughest moment,
by being a listener, supporter, punching bag and friend.

You're simply wonderful.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's pillar la :)

Sher said...

heh. thanks. >_<
silly mistake.