Monday, August 06, 2007

Becoming Vegetarian.


Having my blood test taken last month,
results came back and wasn't pretty.


I was one of those rare crowd where my blood
just can't take a lot of meat,
and also my LLD Cholesterol was high,
due to too much intake of spirits/alcohol.

Doctor listed down the do's and dont's to eat
for my blood type AB.



1) Fish is beneficial: Mahi Mahi, Salmon, Cod ... etc
2) No bananas, eat more plums.
3) No orange juice but cranberries and celery juice are beneficial.
4) Cheese such as Cheddar, Mozzarella are okay but strictly no to blue cheese and parmesan.
5) Reduce the intake of alcohol but red wine is neutral.
6) Taufu and loads of green vegetables are recommended strongly.
7) Sesame seeds are not for your blood type.



WTF!


I think the doctor hates me. >_<


The only non-alcoholic drinks i do drink are
ice milo, orange juice and water
and i freaking HATE celery juices!






And why no parmesan!?
I rather live on parmesan than cheddar!


And I can never live without my vodka.
I am able to make-do with white wine
but definitely not red. >_<

I absolutely adoreee sesame seeds.
It's the reason why i bought a whole packet
when i was in England
and had it with every. single. meal. -_-


My choices are getting limited
and im officially upset.





Other than having to prolly starve
and having sleeping problems again, *It's 4am now. :(*
somethings are turning out to be brighter.






Picture post soon.


No comments: