The food was great.
The ambiance was beautiful.
And the wine was smurftastic.
but the company was horrible...
Was left to dine by myself most of the time,
as my companion was as busy as a buzzing bee. -_-
And freaking bloody hell,
I had an indian drunkard stranger
trying to stick is freaking tongue down my throat.
I was telling the boyfriend how grossed out I was
and that i rather wash my mouth with his instead.
"No Way! It's like kissing that stranger indirectly."
-_-
Nearly had TalkativeFreddie and ChocoLayney
to get down there to save me,
but i drove off on my own with wine swirling in my head
and tipsily went to look for the boyfriend at Starbucks,
which made my evening much better.
Was complaining to ChocoLayney and Tattiano
what a disaster it was.
For what's worth,
I am glad that the lovely dinner and wine were all paid for.
I think I should go now and burn up that outfit i wore last night
and wash my mouth with dettol. -_-
-----------------------------------------
What rest?!
Was having a late lunch/early dinner (?)
with the boyfriend the other day at Marmalade.
I was trying to follow the diet
that have been prescribed to me
after hearing it just the evening before.
I ordered a vegetarian pasta and then,
"Urghh! I want it with parmesan!"
"Ah then, just eat with it."
"... but the doc said its not good for my blood type."
"It's just one day. Take a rest out of it for just today alright?"
"What rest?! It's the first day and I haven't even started on it yet!"
-_________-"
heh.
I know i promised a picture post.
Soon aites people!
Gotta get ready to go down to KL for lunch now.
Tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment