Thursday
No pictures!
Didn't think of bringing my camera
until I saw the girls came up on the podium,
showing off all their moves and lingeries. -_-
It was the podium queen dance competition at QBar
and was invited by JonU4,
along with TalkativeFreddie,
who also came for the event.
There was this particular girl
who went on stage and as the spotlight hit her,
JonU4 and i had to cover our own eyes.
Mind you,
she wore no leggings or stockings (unlike the other 5 contestants)
and had mosquito bite/scratch marks all over her legs,
plus her skin was peeling at a rate
that i think even elephant skins are smoother. -_-
Absolutely disgusting.
No freaking joke.
Went to Hartamas after that
for drinks and makan before heading home.
Friday
It was as we planned a week ago,
dinner and drinks at 7AteNine with just us girls.
And for the first time,
I drove the girls
as I was the only one who knew my way around KL.
The bloody bottle of water that cost RM10! O_o
"Are we suppose to eat the bread with the cream?"
" ... it's butter, girl.... " O_o
"Oh! hehe."
-_-
Damn shy la you, Layney.
Even before the wine,
you're already talking nonsense.
haha!
I don't even know when this was taken. -_-
I look like im hiding my bag or something. heh.
This was my dish.
I was craving strangely for cod fish
but that was the only fish serving that night.
Smurflicious especially when eaten with the mash potatoes.
I think I should have your nick changed to
AlcoLayney instead.
Now doesn't that sound more like you?
We had our sins after dinner.
What's better than having your girlfriends,
wine and cakes, gossiping away in a beautiful ambiance.
Absolutely recommended to try.
The white choco mouse was mine,
Layney with fondant
and Sue with the chocolate cake.
It was great having to see the girls again
and we had so much to catch up on.
But all good things do come to an end.
And it burnt a hole in our pockets. -_-
I got SulieWulie on the wheel
to drop me off at Loft
and to drive my car home.
I was to meet the boyfriend and some other friends there
for Cynthia's birthday.
I look damn pei. -_-
Didn't get to take any picture of the birthday girl
as she was down by 1130pm. -_-
Saturday
Stayed in with the boyfriend all day.
At night,
went down to Cheras to have drinks with
RyanJames, Hing, SarahBoey, Roland, Jan and the boyfriend
before rushing off to meet JamesOoi at Murni SS2
where I bumped into FoxySaira there
who gave me a slap on the butt so hard
that it still hurts. -_-
Later then,
we rushed back home for the Indian Chariot.
Sunday
Woke up early.
Had breakfast before going for the PC Fair
at the KL Convention Centre.
The boyfriend signed up for a PC Magazine subscription
where they gave him free speakers
and a chance for him to do a lucky draw.
I did it on his behalf.
"You won a graphic card!"
Woah!
No joke?
It was what always the boyfriend wanted!
I turned to the side to see the boyfriend
who couldn't keep his grin down.
The boyfriend was now upset
looking at it and looking stoned.
"Why baby? It's not good?"
"If I gave you a 3310 Nokia. Do you want it?"
So that's that.
We won an old model
and have no idea what to do with it. -_-
At least that's what i understood.
Technologies are so complicated. >_<
Upon going home,
we were both very hungry
and that's when he suggested to go to Bangsar Village
as we both have never been there before.
Was recommended by KarenMarie and ChocoLayney
to try out Marmalade.
I love that drawing on the wall.
Didn't really like the food there personally
but the brownies were to die for.
They are freshly hand made by the chefs of Marmalade
and are simply smurftastic!
Okay.
Enough for now.
Just found out I've to hand up my report to UK
BY the 20th of August.
Urghhh.
Rush. Rush.
Should I sleep first?
or should I try to get some work done?
Bah.
I should take a shower first. -_-
Decide later.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment