No ive not slept
and i havent been for the last 3 days.
I tossed and turned until 5 in the morning
before running over to mama smurf's room in tears.
I just literally broke down in her arms.
I couldn't even make out what I was saying
with all the tears rolling into my mouth.
And as she hugged me, she said, "You're so big now. The last time i remember hugging you like this was when you were so little."
Which made me cry even more. -_-
There's a 50% chance I'd still be able to go to Singapore
and another 50% that I'd have to return to the UK.
Either way,
im gonna look at it positively
because there's no point looking back now
and im going to do with whatever i have
for something else so much better.
Okay.
Im feeling so much better now
and I see the sun rising. -_-
I'd better get some rest
if i want to start the new day fresh.
'Failure is the key to Success.'
No comments:
Post a Comment