Monday, September 10, 2007

Fraser's Hill - Part 2


Continued from: Fraser's Hill - Part 1


Spent Merdeka's Day on Fraser's Hill
and for the next 2 days,
we were there having scones and sipping on hot chocolate.


Will let the pictures speak for itself.


First Day.














Second Day.















Pretty much sums it all
considering there were so many pictures
and i got lazy to edit them all.






--------------------------------------------------



Shook!



A day before I left for Cambodia,
the boyfriend brought me out for dinner at Shook!, Starhill
for an early celebration for our 16th monthlyversary.




Yes.
That's my new hairstyle.


Hairbands, hair clips and wax are my favourite now
to accentuate and give it some volume.






The RM7 green tea
that the boyfriend insisted on finishing the whole pot. -_-

I, on the hand,
was enjoying the company of a cold orange vodka.











*



I've been so tired and worried with the problems
ive to handle
that i dont think ive time to do anything else
but to walk about, frowning just thinking about it.

I hope everything would turn out alright.


No comments: