Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Everytime


... I think of having long hair
i end up cutting shorter than the last. -_-

Was at lunch in KLCC yesterday
when i saw in under 5 minutes 2 girls with my hairstyle.

"Everyone has it now." said the *discomforting to the girlfriend* boyfriend. -_-


So that's that.
It was my second last day in Malaysia
and I needed to dye my hair again anyway.
Drove to Hartamas
to see my hairstylist of nearly 3 years
and demanded a fresh look.





"Im gonna get it done layered in the back and make it flat at the bottom..." I nodded pretending to understand and imagine what i'd look like.

"I know my hair is thick, just don't make me look like a mushroom." ;p


and with that,
he went *snip* *snip*
and *zap* *zap*.
(zap was the shaver. yes, that's how short my hair is.)





So that was before,
it's wayyy shorter now.

Im loving my new style but its gonna get some used to
and probably a wardrobe change to fit the new haircut. ;p


--------------------------------------------------------


Fraser's Hill - Part 1






Like father, like daughter.





No comments: