Monday, September 03, 2007

As Usual


...belated pictures from last week.


Tunku The Musical





It was amazing this one.

People said it wasn't all that great
but i found it out of my expectations.

I honestly didn't think Malaysian plays
were that great,
and it just blew my mind,
especially when Douglas Lim sang. O_o

I was trying so hard to hold in my tears
as I used my hair to cover my face.
Trying not to let it ruin my makeup
I whispered to Elaine, "Can I have a tissue?"

She just smiled and looked back to the play. O_O

I asked again and louder this time, "Can I have a tissue?",
she looked at me puzzled this time.

I had to say it a lil louder again and this time
the bloke in front of me heard that i needed a tissue. -_-

"OH! I thought you said charity show or something." -_-

So much for cover macho. -_-

About the tickets,
lets just say we met the Director and Executive Producer
who was kind enough to provide us complimentary tickets.

They weren't amazing seats but they were wonderful people
as we sat with them along the back row.





The main purpose we came to the play
was to see KevinT (from the local band, Qings and Kueens)
to play his bass for their orchestra.

He was initially suppose to get us the tickets
but well it got screwed up and let's just say its a whole different story.







ChocoLayney was all over him, I swear!





Oh bumped into *surprisingly* JackieLalang and Alfred there,
whom I never expect to be interested in musicals. O_o

And of course,
met up with Soraya briefly after the show.









Group pictures of me, ChocoLayney, the director, executive dir. and DouglasLim.





Yours truly.






The Apartment on Merdeka's Eve


Met up with the belles *except for poor Sue who is in Kuantan*
on Merdeka's Eve for desserts and drinks.







I haven't seen dear Kat since January. O_o





I know this isn't the best group picture
but heck, this is my blog and i look nice.





Okay enough for now,
im already late for my appointments. -_-



---------------------------------------------


I'm Back!


The refreshing holiday had been a relief
considering that we did nothing but ate, slept and played games. -_-
But the place was beautiful
and ive loads of pictures to share
but some are with my sister so we'd have to wait.






Now that im home,
I forgot there are a lot of errands to run
before Im off for another trip to Cambodia on Wednesday,
and I still have yet to pick up my plane ticket. -_-


Anyway,
here's a belated birthday shoutout to my belle
who is currently in Kuantan.





Unfortunately for her,
she had to be at her hometown for another couple of days
because of some family issues.

Well I could only wish and hope all is well with she and her family.





Would love to blog more but first,
I need to get ready some documents to be sent off first thing in the morning
and of course, unpack. -_-


2 comments:

Lainey said...

woi. make shy only! i wasn't all over tony eusoff okay? :p just thought he was really good in the musical. and handsome. bleh!

Sher said...

layney> haha yeah sure. ;p