I was talking over lunch with the boyfriend
about a dear friend of mine who has been having some relationship issues.
"I understand a woman thinks a lot. And by thinking a lot, it becomes doubts and doubts become fear. Thus, fear will become insecurity. I think the best thing a boyfriend can do is to clear her doubts, confront her fears and console her insecurity."
"What?! So you girls create the problem yourself by thinking too much and we guys have to clean up the mess you made?!"
"Exactly."
M.S.G.HennWei: -________- ;;
Me:
-------------------------------------------
The punishment.
Remember this angel?
Well thanks to me
who accidentally left my room door open
which then my dog, Snuffles snucked in
and ate almost the entire clay.
All is left of it,
was its left wing. -_-
So i had to punish him.
.
.
.
.
.
15 minutes later...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
40 minutes later...
Aiyo!
Si bei tahan the face. >_o
So in less than an hour,
I forgave him instead. -_-
2 comments:
hey sher!
when are you coming down to singapore!? =p
This Saturday! Can't wait! :D
Post a Comment