That's how my life had been for the last couple of days.
Running errands, sending emails, calling people related to the matters
had become so part of my life
that Im getting so worried that im missing everything here.
I was out in the Juice magazine for August
and i missed it.
Im suppose to be on R.AGE newspaper
but ive got a feeling ive missed that too. -_-
Im getting calls to come teach catwalk next week to some students,
a masquerade ball, a poolside birthday party and an event at laundry
that I'd have to give them all a miss.
All because im leaving.
I would spend hours in the early morning
watching 'Ugly Betty' to keep my sanity straight
and time to just be by myself.
"You're not having a farewell party?" a friend asked a couple of days ago.
"No. I just don't want to be reminded im leaving."
It's gonna be a new country, new house, new bed, new routine, new job and new friends.
I know it's so the drama
and I know it's only Singapore -_-
but it's just weird having to know you have to move again.
It only makes it scary.
*
I guess the next time im updating this blog
I would be in Sunny Singapore.
My flight would be on
so i'll see you Singaporeans real soon.
---------------------------------------------
I threw up
... on a Thursday afternoon after having Vodka on an empty stomach.
Yes.
I forgot I didn't take lunch, ChocoLayney. -_-
"You're seriously turning into an alcoholic. You're showing symptoms." During dinner last night with CatLoverEsmond.
"No im not! What symptoms?" i was clutching my head, still suffering from a hangover... at 8pm. -__-;;
"You were drinking and got wasted... in the afternoon. If that isn't clear enough, I don't know what else is."
Perhaps his right.
I should really just turn this down a notch.
Well enough rambling for one night,
I guess I should really hit the sack.
It's an early day for me tomorrow
as the boyfriend took the day off
to take a day trip down to Melacca with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment