I managed to meet up with AnneGanda,
my new housemate from the Philippines
and she brought me to see the place
early this afternoon.
It was amazing.
Two hawker shops nearby,
a clinic,
a grocery store,
a shopping mall
and an LRT station just minutes away!
Plus,
our gate is already painted in PINK!
I think the best part was
having to click with Anne so well.
She had dyed her hair with red stripes on her black hair,
she loveesss cheese
and she is an AIESEC-er too!
Can you imagine what are the odds?!
Went out to celebrate
by lashing out on a pair of flats from GUESS
and had desserts and wine on my own.
But i seriously think I will have to stop drinking,
as it was so difficult for me just to breathe,
let alone walk due to my stupid allergies,
plus i got lectured from mama smurf
who called all the way from Malaysia. -_-
Alrighty!
Time for a cold shower
and then its 'Sex and the City' time!
No comments:
Post a Comment