Sunday, October 07, 2007
Too much.
I finally broke down.
So bad that I nearly even wanted to let go of my relationship
because I was so under pressure and didn't want him to go down with me.
Mum's surgery had been moved to tomorrow morning
because my grandfather was admitted the hospital
on the day she was suppose to admit.
We rushed down to Penang on Thursday to see him.
Had to extend my leave to be here in Malaysia
but I just can't take it
with everything that's been going on.
And I've no time for my own self
or the boyfriend anymore.
I'm just too tired...
-------------------------------------------
The Potential Break Up Song
My favourite song at the moment
that's been playing on my laptop so often
that the sister is sick of it. ;p
By Aly & AJ,
Aly is the older sister with curly hair
and AJ, the younger one with straight.
You'd probably recognise Aly
from Disney Channel,
her famous role on 'Phil of The Future'.
The worse bit was finding out
that they were only both 18 and 16 years old. -_-
God.
Doesn't that make you feel old?!
O_o
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment