I volunteered to stay here tonight with mum
after her surgery this afternoon.
The surgery took a little longer than expected
and it was complicated apparently
because of the doctor that last conceived both me and my sister,
didn't exactly do a good job on the cesarean wound.
The surgeon took a picture of her womb,
all bloody and bloated.
To all that had been supportive,
thank you all so so much.
She's stable for now,
still in pain but at least now she's conscious.
It's going to be a long night,
and I am thankful for my laptop to be my companion.
There are just too many pictures I want to post up
but my camera cable is in Singapore,
so I'd have to wait till I get back then.
Thanks again,
to all that had prayed and for all the wishes,
our family can't thank you enough for the wonderful blessing.
Oh and on a random note,
facebook is amazing.
Jolene tagged me on this picture,
which i swear ive no recollection of when or where this was taken
and yes,
that's dearest MelodySong,
in her librarian uniform.
And I just found out,
that the guy in the centre is NickChew,
whom I met end of last year
and now apparently we had a picture together
taken wayy back to the year 1999. O_O
Okay.
This is freakishly scary. haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment