Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The end of the world.


Was reading *this* earlier
and passed it on to Kexin.


"Oh my god! We're going to die!!!"
"I know. :( I dont want to die!"
"You know its not so bad actually. At least I wont have to die in a coffin!"
" ... what?! ... "
"I dont have to die ugly!"


-___-


HAHAHAHA!


God.
You silly girl.



------------------------------------


I embarrass myself sometimes.



Super cannot-make-it-embarrassing incident #1


First, it was the Geylang incident.

Where I wanted to try
and test the market
along with the other prostitutes
standing along the road
and dragged Kexin along with me.


"Oh my god. Dont want lah. Im Singaporean! What if someone recognises me!"
"Fine then. I'll try. Im Malaysian anyway, no one would recognise me here."


5 minutes later
some guy walked past and smiled at me.


I smiled back.


He then walked up to me.
Justin started to push Kexin forward
trying to get her to ask the guy
to state a price,
when the guy suddenly went,


"Sher? You're Man Ling's friend, right?"


I froze
while the rest just burst out laughing
behind me. -_-



Super cannot-make-it-embarrassing incident #2



This was just yesterday
we were heading to Paragon for dinner,
I was teasing Novi
while singing this,
(Note: i was singing while doing hand gesture ok. cannot be any more embarrassing man. -_-)


"Im a little teapot~, short and stout~! Here is my handle, here is my... ..."
"SHER!" *some girl slapped me on my arm*


I immediately shrieked
in embarrassment
after realising it was MayPoh
who had came down from KL...

Like literally shrieked,
till her friends went,
"What's wrong with her?"


So fkin shy can die. T_T


... while the rest
quickly ran to a corner
and burst out laughing. T_T



***


That's it.
Fkin shy wei.
No more silly stuff in public. >_<




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you already know abt this but check it out! They're making a smurf movie!
http://perezhilton.com/2008-06-10-smurfs

Sher said...

HEY!

Yeah i read it somewhere early this year but ive totally forgotten about it till u mentioned! thanks for the heads up! :D