Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Loong. Part II.


Continued from: *Soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Loong. Part I.*


This is why i love facebook.
You can copyright pictures. hee hee.

I just cant get over the fact
how sweet the proposal was
so im putting it here to share.





Devin writing on a tiny board.

She has absolutely no clue
what was going on. -_-





"Will you marry me?"





Devin presenting the ring underwater.

I wonder if he was worried
if the diamond ring would float away. -_-






And she obviously said yes.








Another surprise
as they got out from the sea.





God.
It's like a fairytale.


:')


----------------------------------


Bangkok. Day 1.






We were there early,
so we had popeye for breakfast.






Here we go!





It was my first time on AirAsia
and the first time flying with a boyfriend.












We decided to walk around
before checking into the hotel.





And we tried their local delicacies.

I always love trying traditional local hawker food
especially when traveling to other countries,
even tho despite the fact
i am pretty picky
when it comes to eating and drinking.

That's their duck rice speciality btw.







And then we walked across the road
to try their local Khao-Niaw (Sticky Rice)!





God.
I love Khao-Niaw!








Random picies we took
while waiting for our room to be ready.









We honestly couldnt go anywhere on the first day
because it rained like 3 times that day
and i totally forgot to pack my umbrella. -_-

Forgotten absolutely
that it was gonna be the raining season.

So we first had drinks
in one of the restaurants in the hotel
while watching traditional dances
before adjourning to another restaurant
for local Thai food.












Thai green curry!





This was erm.
noodles with prawn and egg wrapped up
or something.

Crap.
I dont remember. T_T





This was damn nice as well
but i think we ordered too much
and we both too full to enjoy. -_-

And so we called it a night
as it didnt stop raining
and we needed to wake up early
for our tour the next day as well.


TO BE CONTINUED!


----------------------------


Im sorry peeps
but ive kinda given up
on Athens. -_-

At least its better
than the *Macau* and *Hong Kong* trip
which i only did one post for each
and never end up finishing it. -_-


God.
I need to have discipline man. >_<









1 comment:

Beverly's Secret said...

Lovely couple..
Lovely date...
Lovely day...