Friday, June 13, 2008

I cannot believe I wrote this.



*Clickety Click*


Ive changed so much
and im so contradicting to my ownself!

1) I didnt go home.
2) I am currently doing my placement.
3) I am independent.
4) I am no longer homesick. (i miss home but not as bad anymore)
5) And i cannot believe i wrote this, 'I'm a homely person. I don't like partying or going out alot.'


What the f**k was i thinking man!





---------------------------------


Don't play-play with the alcoholic.


Last week in Sabah,
we went out to one of their local bars
for their ladies night.

We had a bottle of vodka and baileys.

The place surprisingly closes at 1am(!!)
which is earlier than the clubs in England!

JasonLim had to down in shots
for both the vodka and baileys bottle.

We adjourned to a karaoke joint
where they ordered another bottle of whiskey,
and were joined shortly
by another few friends.

After a few rounds,
one of them shouted,
"Jason, down the bottle!"

I just went,
"Oh God. Dont test him."




No comments: