Sunday, June 15, 2008

Maybe it's about time.


It's 5:18 in the morning.


I had just got back
from my first late night out
since Vietnam.

Had been sick and tired
through out the entire week
hence my late night absence.

I cant believe at 330am
in the club,
all i could think of was him.

I had only 3 glasses of vodka,
and a strawberry magarita
and i felt absolutely sober
and it wasnt helping that PMS
was kicking in that made me feel grumpy.

Honestly, why people asked
the way I behaved,
its because I wanted to bury my feelings
as deep as possible
so that I wouldnt feel so much pain.

Ive totally forgotten
on how hurtful it feels to be in a LDR
until I read my old archieves
from two years ago
and it reminded me
on why i had previously quit
the night scene.

As the title says it,
maybe it is time i gave up,
maybe it is time i worked hard on my future.

Retiring could help me
save alot of money!

I can do more traveling
and more shopping!

Besides,
its just never fun to begin with anyway
when you know you're attached
and all you want is him
instead of the better looking hunks
in front of you.


***


Okay.
Ignore this post
if you have something else
better to do.

It's prolly just that time of the month
plus early morning ramblings.



No comments: