Ive taken down my last post
because i think its rather annoying
to be emo all the time.
(not that im saying emo isnt good,
its just i think IM annoying for being emo to myself.)
I think ive lost my humour. T_T
-------------------------------
Anyway, stole this from *Jayden*,
which was taken last month
for the screening of Narnia 2 with the *SPIs*.
And tonight,
its Thai Express for dinner
with FreakingTallVal
as AlcoKexin would be
serving us up limited to only today
for the FnB Heroes event!
Remember,
I want first class treatment, Kexin!
And you'd better get our orders right,
with the lack of sleep you've been having. haha!
You know what they say,
Customers are always right!
2 comments:
Princess' Blog Awards! LOLOL!
I've e-mailed you guys a week ago abt it!
You're in the top 5 for blogging style and language btw.
=.=
Ah! Thanks!
Post a Comment