Just last Saturday
was the Belvedere Beat Vodka launch
and the theme was WHITE!
AlcoKexin and I had invites
to the private party at IndoChine
and I just couldnt say no to Vodka.
Okay.
Freakishly enough
we were looking at this picture
and thought how much we both look alike
at the same time!
She also told me she was asked
at two separate occassions
by random people who also thought
we were sisters!
The free flow!
Oh and if you're wondering
why ive nicknamed her 'AlcoKexin',
its because that night itself
the girl had half a vodka mixer,
and 11-13 pure belvedere vodka shots
and was still STANDING!
She even managed to make it with me
at 4 in the morning for McDs breakfast!
She can officially take over
*JasonLim*'s title man. O_O
I invited JonU4
and his girlfriend, EuniceDanielle
who were both down for the day.
I havent seen the boy
since the *ZoukOut* party last year
and it was great catching up
despite the really short time we had.
When we had enough of white
and free flow of shots,
we adjourned to crash a birthday party
at Butterfactory
which was full with happy colours
as always. ;)
Rock'on!
To the girl dancing on the bar top. ;p
--------------------------
Other pictures from 'The White Party'.
Hmm.
I actually like
my new tan.
Courtesy of *Lifestyle.sg*, *Mumtazz*, *Belvedere Beat* and
No comments:
Post a Comment