Friday, July 11, 2008

Another couple more randoms.


Belvedere Cocktail Workshop.


Attended the *Belvedere*'s
exlusive cocktail workshop
a couple of weeks ago.

It was a very exclusive event
and limited to the people to attend.

I have always wanted
to attend to these workshops
ever since Ive attended
a *wine tasting session* once
when I was in Bristol.





The celebrity mixologist
who look like a mix
between AdamC and Andrew(Karen Cheng's husband) haha.





Round up for all!





They even had one of us to come up
(well then again there were only about 6 of us?)
to create it all over again.

I really wanted to go up and try
but I thought of the fact
of me trying hard to remember the recipe
and looking stupid with my short-term memory,
just wasnt a good idea. -_-

Besides,
we were on tv!

We had to smile anyway
because the camera man were all over us
even if we didnt like the drinks. -_-

But well no dissappointments
to be honest
as I loved every single one!







The first one,
was the lightest
and the easiest to drink.

We were all frowning upon
when he started mixing
egg white into the ingredients. O_O

But it was surprisingly
freaking NICE!!!

No joke.

The second one was slightly stronger
while the third was the classic Mojito,
which was the first time ive ever tasted.


Kim and Shyam's House Party.





So intellectual. haha.





The boy picked us up
in his new 'pussywagon'.








We were early
so we made ourselves at home.






Couldnt be bothered
taking any pictures after
when the guests started to pile up. >_<


Eries's farewell.




I-cant-remember-her-name, me, MiniMel and Maneesiam.


These pictures are so overdued. -_-

She would be coming back
in another month's time, i think.





Would be going back to KL
this weekend again!

To those who are going
for the UTS Alumni dinner
on Saturday night,
I'll see you there!


Will update more when i get back!


PS: I miss traveling and no, KL doesnt count!




No comments: