Black, grey, black, grey, black, grey...
Goodness. -_-
haha!
On a random note,
it's a really good day today.
Will blog later why,
plus PervyPaul is buying us donuts!
----------------------------
Happy Birthday FreakingTallVal!
Havent done this in a while
because its such a hassle
keeping up with everyone's birthday!
But I wont wanna miss this one
because you were one of the few
who made my life a smurftastic one
right here in sunny Singapore.
Happy Birthday Valerie!
Let's rock tonight!
------------------------------------
Sabah - The beginning.
This was 3:30 in the morning.
I was strapped up,
my bags were packed
and I was ready to go.
My flight to Sabah
was from Johor Bahru
and I panicked when i found out
a day before my departure
that there were no longer any taxi services
that goes straight to the Malaysia-Singapore custom.
Fuck, i thought.
Why didnt i get this checked earlier?!
Im stuck with a flight ticket
and there isnt any bus, train nor taxi
that goes to Johor
that early in the morning.
That's when CarDrunkKenneth
came to my rescue.
Being the sweetheart,
he came all the way from JB
to pick me up from Singapore
and then went back to JB again.
He even 'tried' to slow down
as I was still a lil phobic
to unfamiliar driving,
especially when its going super fast.
The picture above is a pillow
he had put in my lap
just to make me feel more comfy. haha.
On his dashboard. haha.
One of the few junks
in his precious car
whoose engine I can hear
from the 9th floor of my apartment. -_-
My hero.
He shy. haha!
The boy even took me around JB
in like 3-4 hours?
Yeah.
That was how fast
he was driving. -_-
And even took me to have a bite
at a really cozy mamak place
with loads of colourful dim lightings.
Sabah, here I come!
The funniest thing happened
as I arrived at *Sutera Harbour*.
I rang JasonLim
to tell him that Ive arrived.
"Im here!"
"Here where? as in Sabah?"
"... erm. here as in the hotel?"
"WHAT? You're at the hotel already?"
"Yes I am. Why?!" My head racing with thoughts of the boy prolly hidding a hooker in his room or something. haha!
"You told me you were arriving at 930pm!"
"No.. I said 930AM!"
"No! You said 930PM!"
"What's your point? Im here! So where are you?"
"I thought you were coming at night so Im already on my way to the island to dive!"
"Aiyo. Cheh! So?! Go lah!"
"What about you?!!"
"I'll just chill lah and do my own stuff. Aiyo. haha! Will get an extra key from the front desk."
"Oh... okay. Let me speak to them then so they'll give you an extra key."
It was all so very stupid. HAHA.
It also meant,
I would have the entire hotel room
to myself for the rest of the day!
Divers usually only finishes
late in the evening right?
Yes.
Im aware that the room
looks like there were 10 boys
living in the place
or rather later as described
by JasonLim's uncle
as the 'SzeChuan typhoon'.
If you look carefully
in the first picture,
you would see one sock
is next to the bed
and the other is no where to be found.
One shoe under the bed
and the other pair under the chair.
Dont get me started with the bathroom. T_T
It's already nice of me
not to post the mess up here.
(or he'd end up being sulky with me. haha)
God.
It reminds me
of *his room* in London. HAHA
After lying in front of the TV
for about merely 3 mins,
I decided I should make my time
of the really short trip
and explore the hotel.
Plus I was hungry
as I had nothing all day
except for the mamak food
that CarDrunkKenneth had brought me to.
Me chilling by the sea side
while waiting for my cabonara being served.
I had my iPod,
a refreshing orange juice
and the cool breeze
enough to put me into relaxation mode
as my mind wonders off into the horizon,
wondering what my colleagues were doing
at that very moment.
After lunch,
I decided to do some snorkling.
After doing some survey
with the hotel's tourist guide,
I managed to pick up courage
from my phobia of deep waters
to go alone to Manukan island to snorkle.
Ready to leave! By the docks.
The water was so clear
you can literally see thru it.
It was just so beautiful.
A smurfette on a mission!
To be continued! heh.
6 comments:
"To be continued.."
that is so anti-climax!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Chill lah. So lazy to edit so many at once! HAHAHAHA!
What is this! Lord of the Rings trilogy!? :P
Kenny> I got tired of the boring usual part I, Part II, Part III... haha!
you are the sweetest honey!
I LOVE YOU!
thank you for making my birthday special this year =)
I LOVE YOU TOO! :D
Post a Comment