Mia Palencia album launch feat. Kevin T. / Geylang tour!
The grand ballroom.
The boy didnt tell me it was a formal event
and I came wearing a denim skirt with a grey singlet
as we were going to Geylang afterwards. T_T
Kevin.T and I had some time
and we ran over to the next door museum
to see some of its art and craft.
If you see carefully,
they used a dynamo bottle
and even taxis' sign to make lamps
for sale!
They ain't cheap, yo!
Heh.
We signed our names on the museum's board.
As the performance was about to start,
we hopped back and I took my place
while Kevin.T had to run backstage to prepare.
I took my time to settle down,
ordered a Korean(Vietnamiese??) appetizer
and a glass of white.
So much concentration. haha!
Gawd.
Have you people heard her sing?
Ok this isnt as clear
but you can still hear the twist of her voice
which is absolutely mind blowing.
This was one of her performances
during No Black Tie and Urbanscape,
I unfortunately didnt record
anything down that night.
Let's just say,
she absolutely blew my expectations.
AlcoKirsten joined us at the very last half an hour
and we took some pictures
before heading off to Geylang.
We look damn pei. -_-
At Geylang!
My camera nearly got snatched away
for taking pictures
and this was only the only one I took
and it was blur. >_<
The man came up to us and was like,
"How would you like if other people took your pictures?!"
But we were both thinking,
"Huh? So?" haha
I guess in the end we thought,
it was disrespectful and stopped.
But it was such an eye opener to me
and I was really excited to see the nightlife!
I mean I only had a limited time in Singapore!
This was an ice cream
selling at one of the small streets.
Can you see the size of the cone?
It's as huge as that man's hand!
Illegal gamblings going on
in one of the smaller and darker streets.
We had dinner in Geylang
before jumping off to another House party for the night
where I didnt take much pictures after.
An Outting with BallerinaMel
Dont you love her top!?
Lunch + Shopping + Coffee/Hot Choc + Gossips = Girly Day Out!
Oh and I found this rather cute.
Coffee + Companion = HAPPY!
--------------------------------------
Alot has been happening
and I feel so sick, so tired.
I was listening last night to my girls
giggling away in the next room
while I hid under my blanket
and watched 'Monk'.
I was a very upset child.
And to top it all off,
I threw up this morning
and just felt absolutely horrible
until i was talking to JonU4 online
and found out that his
was even worse than mine.
Okay maybe I should quit whinning,
my life really isnt that bad afterall.
Max Brenner TONIGHT!!!
PS: JonU4 and I are in talks of spending Christmas in Milan, Italy. God, now that would be beautiful. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment