Friday, July 04, 2008
Two faced jerk.
I admit
im not the best girlfriend in the world
but i know when to draw a line.
Trust me.
I dont fkin care
if you're an a** enough
to be known for your flirtacious character
but to be idiotic enough to flirt
with the one girl who had been childhood friends
with the girl who is so in love with you,
now that is too much.
Ive never had a problem
with whatver curses you have thrown our way
but this is so inconsiderate and irrational of you
to do this to her.
Girl,
ive always been supportive
in whatever path you wanna take
but im sorry... this?
...is not something i would stand up for.
I'd rather treasure our friendship
than ever letting you get hurt.
I know im being harsh,
its because i love you
and for something like this to happen to me
is something really unexpected how disloyal he is.
Its time to wake up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment