Tuesday, October 07, 2008

About Us. again.


I went for this talk yesterday
about future careers on the industry im interested in,
and there was this particular detail
that they mentioned that made me start to think...

They said, "You ought to be prepare to come to work real early and prolly go back the latest. This is what commitment we look for in this job scope."

Which made me think,

"What can I do to commit myself hours and hours at work and not worry about destroying my current relationship?"


I know for sure
and im never gonna let a boyfriend
take away any of my dreams.

That's why its always been long distance
because i needed to go pursue
and he needed his,
but its so hard and there are times i feel
like i need to give up
for only the right reasons.

As for now as a girlfriend,
its sad but true
how much theres only i can avoid
doing girlfriend duty
and i know as much time im going to put
into my future career,
he is still my responsibility somehow...

So i had a talk with the boy,


"How do we build a career without destroying us? and how would you even know that we would really end up together?"
"Cause I know. My heart says yes..."
"You're telling me you dont even have the slightest doubt about us?"
"Yup... but i am unsure about what thing..."
"... ?? ... what about?"
"... what kind of curtains are we going to have?"


-____-;;


God.
He's so sweet.