Wednesday, October 08, 2008

P is for Pain.


1) My leg hurts from walking around the mall too much.
2) My hands hurt from doing weight liftings with my shopping bags.
3) My heart hurts from all the money being spent. >_<
4) My head hurts from all the cough which is giving me a throbbing headache.


I went a lil overboard with shopping
but I am glad I was able to control myself
just a tiny bit. >_<

Bought two new gorgeous boots
which I cant wait to show off
and its making me guilty
as I was suppose to go to uni
to do some work and studies. -_-

The two girls wanted to go shopping
just for London,
and I was dragged out for opinions
which ended up with me
doing more shopping than they did. -_-

Absolutely lost the plot. >_<

Hmmm.
Just a tiny shoutout
to the people Ive been thinking of recently.


1) *My baby sister.* Its been a while ive talked to you about nonsense. :)
2) My housemates in Singapore. Maneesiam, Novi, MiniMel, Yenni, Rizka and Eries.
Saw pictures of Ling when she was in Singapore with you guys recently on facebook and really miss those times... oh and the Indon boys too of course :)
3) *Rosline*.
I dont know why ive been thinking of her a lot lately, maybe im starting to feel guilty as it has been a while ive been to her grave to visit... I miss her voice. :(


***


My head was killing me
so i went to bed at 9:05pm.

I woke up feeling rather hot
and my head felt so much better.

I thought of getting up
as it prolly is almost time
to get ready for uni.

I looked at the time... 11:15pm.



-___________-;;



Wtf.
It's not even the next day yet!


Meh.





And in a random note,
for whatever reason
im so not gonna wear jeans anymore
if i really dont have to,
as i have found a replacement! :D

Okay enough now!
Im gonna try snuggling back into bed,
while watching the new 'Heroes' on my lappie. :)


No comments: