... all within half an hour.
I was literally so upset
that the free flow of wine
at the JP Morgan networking event
just didnt help,
so i skipped the event earlier
just to walk all the way home alone.
I called Tattiano
and with just his words of concern,
i literally broke down.
But I received a text shortly after from Adeline
with a really great idea
on how i could reapproach it
with a new strategy to my problem.
It honestly is a really long story
and i dont think i want to bore
you peeps out there...
at least maybe not for now.
On another note,
ive realised we've been coming home
pretty late since last Thursday.
It's insane but true.
Plus, Ive got an event tomorrow
and 3 events on Friday. T_T
For now,
I really need to focus
on things i should
and really prioritise my work.
Thanks to Adeline, Tattiano and OiKum
for cheering me up.
Oh and AhFa as well from Mayflower.
2 comments:
hey, its me =)
=p
HI LING! :D
Post a Comment