Dont you fkin hate it
when you're doing absolutely nothing,
no one messages or calls you.
But when you're in the middle
of a freaking test,
everyone calls like its a Friday.
(oh wait, it is a Friday! Not the point!)
")*$&*"£&*!&~#@ !!!
Aih.
I need to blow off some smurfs. :(
--------------------------------------------------
Fat vs Thin.
MiinLyn: I dont know what to wear for halloween!
Me: Well i can borrow you my half tube top and you can wear OiKum's belly dancing skirt and go as a belly dancer!
MiinLyn: Errr half tube top...?
Me: Aiyo. Why you're so shy? You're so thin!
MiinLyn: Oh Im afraid my rib cage show.
Me: ... ....
Here people are worried
about having their fats to show,
you're worried about your bones showing. T_T
Wth! HAHAHA!
---------------------------
Im so tired,
its literally drowning.
I nearly fell asleep
on my plate of mash patatoes
while queuing to pay for it
at the uni's cafeteria. T_T
Work + Job Applications + Parties = No sleep.
One more practice test,
then ive to rush out
to meet Kayee and her French housemate
for some drinks. >_<
No comments:
Post a Comment