So yeah the girls and i
wanted a simple girls night out
for some drinks and music.
I was promising them,
NO HARDCORE STUFF TONIGHT.
I should know better by now,
never say never. haha!
We 'accidentally'
stumbled upon Uni of Bristol's
Halloween party over by the harbour
and i must say im glad we did
because it turned out great
having to meet all my old friends again
that i havent seen in ages!
And new ones of course. hehe.
Its been a while, Mitchi. :)
Soraya!
who kept getting hit left, right and centre
because of the arrow sticking out
from her head. HAHA.
The stiches on her forehead *points above*
were actually done by Sylar from 'Heroes'!
Cool ey?
I took a picture
with that mask as well
which is now my display pic on fb.
It was pretty heavy
and it was crushing my nose
so i had to hold it up with my hands. -_-
It was pretty cool
as there was a button at the side
to change your voice to sound
like Optimus Prime!
Gerry bought it for 20 quid
and it fell to the floor and broke in half
by the end of the night.
So sad. haha!
Hehe.
I love my crazy girls.
This has gotta be
the coolest outfit ever. haha.
***
And by end of the night
over at CK's place...
hehe.
And more s-l-o-wwww moving actions
caught on video. haha.
Silly WeiJen. HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment