Sunday, November 02, 2008

Stress Reliever.


Some of the boyfriend's art
with his art eraser.







Ive been rather proud of the boy
whose initial scrappy idea
got his entire team started
on a wonderful *project*
that was officially presented
at the Heneiken Green Room last night.





I was rather stressed out
the entire week
and nearly wanted to just take
a short getaway to London
at the very last minute for the weekend.

Which btw,
Im glad i didnt.

Because my girls and i
ended up in some random Halloween party
where I met so many old friends
which i havent seen for years
and somehow ended up eating ham
at a friend's flat,
drinking ribena and red wine till 5am.

More later.










2 comments:

dweam said...

is very good art. the boyf can now be a sculptor! hahaha.

missing you smurfette! =(

Sher said...

haha u should have seen their project. it was so cool. haha.

I miss you too, Miss Singapore! :(