Friday, November 14, 2008

:(


Im so tired.

But i need to get this done
before the deadline at 12am.

2 and a half hours more.





i-musnt-give-up.


--------------------------------------


IM HOME!


... But i'll be gone again
in another couple of hours. >_<

Barcelona had been brilliant.

The weather, the food,
and omfg the shopping. T_T

Im freaking broke
from all the shopping
and im going to London next
for more shopping. wtf. -_-

Oh and we experienced
being trapped in a real Spanish protest/riot. haha!

Funny tho,
as much as i enjoyed myself
in Barcelona,
I came back to more stress.

Im trying to stay positive
but i cant help it
and it shows on my face.

Maybe im just tired
and all i need is prolly my bed.

Well.
Not all are bad actually,
i just dont want any expectations
as I have had plenty previously.

Had a super long chat
(well we kept getting interrupted!)
with AlcoK today
and I cant believe how much
we have in common despite us
being so many miles apart.

I cant wait to see her
and her lil boy,
(who is growing so quickly!)
next year when im back in Asia.

Remember babe, Bali! :D

Urgh.
Work first,
then London. >_<




No comments: