*Update* 10:10am
I woke up this morning,
to a fresh thought of a brand new start
and a message from the beloved.
There were just too many drama
over the last two days,
which honestly is scary.
Ade is right.
We should learn to shut off when needed
and concentrate on the priorities.
Lets put in a way,
i love having to stress my life out
to the max with work
than having so much drama.
So in conclusion,
im just really glad to be home.
***
2:01am
I wrote a really long post
on how my trip went and stuff.
Honestly overall,
as much as it ended quite crappy...
(My lenses was hurting like a bitch so I had to remove it and was blind throughout the trip home , had a tiny emotional distress over the LDR, Ade forgot to pass me my housekeys, she forgot to bring her return ticket and there was a car stuck on the road that was causing the bus to delay.)
... it was actually quite nice.
For now,
im staying home (at least till Christmas)
and im glad i am.
I do have a lot of unpacking
and a lot of laundry to do tho. -_-
"I do feel it being a burden sometimes but at the end of the day, I just really wanna hear from you."
No comments:
Post a Comment