Thursday, November 06, 2008

Breakfast has never tasted so good II.


Related Post: *Breakfast has never tasted so good I*





Mini Waffles
with honey and butter.





------------------------------------


Proud.


Because I cook my own food now
instead of having to eat from instant packages.

Because I do my work now
without being pressured into.

Because Ive learnt to prioritised
without having anyone to control my future.

Because we have came so far
and proved all else wrong with LDRs.

Because I learn to turn my weakness
into my biggest strenghts.

Because I control emotions better now
to defend myself from unnecessary stress and pain.

Because its almost been 2 months now
and ive yet to whine about missing home.


***


Ive grown so much
since ive *first* started this blog.

If you've been following,
you'll realise how independent
ive grown over the years.

I know it sounds like im bragging
but as I was cooking dinner earlier,
i just felt that im all grown up
and i just feel like ive came a long way
to be who i am right now.

Now,
dont i seriously deserve some shopping money
to shop in Barcelona, papa smurf? hehe.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks a bit burnt dear

Sher said...

it was jus the way i liked it. :D

crispy. heehee.

Unknown said...

cancerous too... try not to burn it
haha >_<