Thursday, November 06, 2008

Sleep Deprival


Its *Guy Fawkes Night*
and im gonna stay in tonight.

I only had 3 and a half hours of sleep
in the past 34 hours (and still going...),
I totally forgot to eat my lunch
and my eyebags are the size
of South Africa. T_T

And instead of taking a nap
im here on my lappie... blogging.

Im amazed with the rate
im still going
which is really strange. O_o

Tho I do feel like
im about to crash any moment now.

Anyway on a random note,
NurHafidzah is back
and she lives like just on
the opposite block of mine!

Its been such a long time
and ive missed her so much!





On another random note,
ive found a new getaway
and will be planning one of my weekends
or holidays there soon!

My flatmate, Isabelle
who is Welsh has a huge farm
back in her lil city in Wales.

There are two huge empty bedrooms
and we're gonna occupy them all!

There are cows, dogs, chickens,
horses and A rabbit (heh)
on the farm and it would be great
just helping around to be farmers for a weekend!

Plus,
her place is just next
to a small beach
which is gonna be really relaxing
along with the really cooling weather now.

She added that there is a gorgeous bar
by the beach where you can sit in the sun
and have your drinks while admiring the seaview.

There will be a ferry near that bar,
that will take about 1 and a half hours
to take you across to Ireland as well!

So be ready Wales and Ireland
for the Smurfette! hehe.


Okay. I need to sleep now.
I cant even be bothered looking for gramatical errors right now.
Zzzzz...



No comments: