Sunday, November 09, 2008
)*#(U)*$U!)*U$JD*@O#U
So fuck pissed now.
I did a long essay on my assignment
and thought it would be a freaking good idea
to save my work before my comp crashes or something.
And as i was about to save my work,
Microsoft Word freaking crashed on me.
I lost my entire word document.
GREAT.
Now ive to freaking start
my entire research again.
DAMN FUCKING BRILLIANT. aih. T_T
Damn the fucking stress lah! :(
-------------------------------
What time is it?
Today my mum was telling me
that our maid was asking her,
"Mdm, which clock am i suppose to follow to feed the dog?
The kitchen clock says 6:10pm, the upstairs clock says 5:45pm, here it says 5:55pm and the clock in my room says 6:15pm. All different timings!"
HAHA!
God.
I miss home man.
It just never gets bored around the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment