Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Moods = Holiday Weight.


When its winter
and that time of the month,
you'd just feel emotional
just almost about everything.

I keep it to myself (and well the blog)
because I know it only lasts for a week.
(You can see the cycle on the archieves for each month. haha)

It's my first winter
and i hate it.

I know ive always complained
how hot Singapore was
but omg dammit it is, okay!

But this is too cold too!

I tend to get headaches
from all the shivering
even under 3 layers of warm clothings
and heavy flow of the month
just keeps me awake at night.

I miss the warm weather.
I miss not eating every time to keep myself warm!
I miss doing nothing.
I miss being in a relationship.
I miss being dependent.

See how much this is getting to me? -_-

Especially now when its winter time
everyone is all cozed up with someone,
and im here sitting in front of my pink lappie
eating chocolate doggie bones. (dont ask. -_-)

Damn you people who are going home!
(or went home already. -_-)

No one should be spending Christmas alone
and should all be home with their loved ones instead!

So i think im planning to head home
next Christmas...

... if something doesnt come up, that is.



God.
I sound damn emo. haha


No comments: