Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where has my enthusiasm gone to?


I have so much to blog about
but by the time i actually sit down
Ive forgotten all about it.

I realise I dont make an effort to blog anymore
compared to my last few years.

I used to make an effort to remember
or jolt down funny stuff to write about
but now, I dont even bother
carrying my camera anymore!

I have always wanted to write a post about AnimeAde.
(Yes. the girl deserves a nickname
after all the stupid things she has said. haha)

But I wont do it now.
Im too damn tired from work.

It was a good day
but Im just tired from it.

And I know im suppose to finish up Barcelona too
before I leave for Wales next week.

Oh did I mention we're going fox hunting
on boxing day with RascalIsabelle's family?

It sounds exciting
and I remember jumping on the bed
telling JasonLim about it
when I was over his place for the weekend.

"You wont like it."
"Huh? Why?!"
"It's so gruesome. You'd probably be jumping in front of the gun for the fox."

T_T

It didnt cross my mind properly when they said 'hunting',
all i could register in my head was to see foxes. -_-

Well at least we would be attending
the Midnight Mass on Christmas eve. >_<


---------------------------------------


It's been a while.


Was talking to CatLoverEsmond earlier
and the topic somehow came to you.

I feel guilty to be honest
because it really has been a while
i havent thought about you.

There are still times
I think you're still playing a prank
and that you're in hiding or something
waiting for us to find you in a hide and seek game.

I miss you, *Ros*.

It's true ive been busy,
ive had alot of things on my mind,
alot of ups and downs,
alot of new friends
but they are still things
that reminds me of you...

Like that lil book we always write in class
to each other to gossip
or that song we always dance to in AIESEC.

I still want to cry
and its irritating because the *funeral*
is the only thing clear in my mind
of the memory of you lying there so peacefully.

Ive wanted to talk about you for a while now
but I cant stand the idea of people
just listening with pity
and not really understanding whats it like
being without you
and I all i feel like doing is cry.

There were times i hear noises
when im alone in my room
and i call out for you.

I dont know if i wanted it to be you,
im scared and happy at the same time.

I know it sounds dodgy
but thats how much i hoped
you are here with me right now.

I miss your singing,
your chatty personality
and your weird looking big shorts.

aih.

I should really just stop and go to bed
This emoness is seriously drowning me.







No comments: