Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snippidy Snippidy Snap!


So i decided to get my hair done
once and for all
before it gets too extremely cold
to even walk out my door.

I just couldnt stand my hair
growing all over the place
and it curling in pictures and all.

Plus, it has been nearly 4 months
ive not done anything to my hair
and i was getting super freaking bored.

I kinda hesistated cutting it
because well its winter
and I kinda needed hair to keep my ears warm
but I just broke down when i saw
pretty pictures of short hairs
while getting my hair dyed.

The hairstylist just took one look at the picture
and just went snipping away with my hair.

Honestly,
it didnt turn out like how
i wanted it in the picture,
(well it never really does)
but i love it!

At first I look like Peter Pan
without any styling -_-
but after using wax,
I could style 4-5 different ways
and its just so cool!

Altho, its really hard maintaining it
because England is always windy -_-

Im still getting used to it
and playing around with how high
i can actually spike it (yes its that short),
its pretty glamorous seriously. haha

I shall take it on a test drive
this Sunday at the Opera's event.





Honest opinions from my really honest friends.


"WOW. I love your fringe. You look like a tomboy. A really handsome one. Wait. You look like your mum!" - AnimeAde on my 1st style.

"Oh my god. You look so glamorous." - AnimeAde on my 2nd hairstyle.

"I really like your hair." - Kayee

"Next time wear a shower cap." - Miin on me trying to protect my hair from the rain and wind. -_-


Well thats all who have seen it so far. heh.


No comments: