My own lil creation for breakfast.
God damn i miss Singapore.
Related Posts: *Dinner at Gelare* and *Waffle Tuesdays*.
--------------------------------------
Winter causes Homesickness.
Earlier today,
AnimeAde walked into my room
telling me how tired she was
and how suddenly all she wished
was to be home right now.
I had the same feeling earlier
while i was down in the laundry room.
The whole building was so quiet,
that i totally forgot Christmas is coming.
Im missing friends back home
or rather all those that have gone home
for the cold winter.
I miss Asia Cafe, dammit
and i miss my baby puppy.
I was also surfing facebook earlier
and seeing so many happy couple pictures
just makes me so envious
and that i realise I dont think
i have such romantic pictures taken before
even after almost 3 years together.
Freaking emo man. T_T
Oh well,
ive to suck it up
and get on with my work.
(which is overpilling!)
But first,
a picture post! hehe.
... NEXT!
---------------------------------------
Randomness in Bristol.
Steph's last dinner @ F&B, Cabot
AnimeAde in her oversized jacket. haha!
Hope you enjoyed your stay, love!
Pei's Girls Night Out
Later that night.
Welcome Perng! @ Shanghai Nights
I.T. being a gentleman
and settling the entire bill! hehe.
Lunch @ Slug & Lettuce
Being gay and sharing a dessert. haha.
It was a buy one free one
and i wanted to share one with AnimeAde
so they had no choice
but to share the other together. HAHAHA!
Shirley's Bday @ Obento
And later that night as well...
Japanese + Karaoke + Champagne = Satisfied Smurfette!