Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Thoughts in my head.
I was about to go soft
when i see things I dont want to see
and then I hesistate to do what i planned to
because I dont see a point anymore
when its only a one sided ping pong tournament.
It keeps me reminded in a way
i need to really let go some
unnecessary feelings.
***
Ive learned from a show
that never make plans in a relationship ahead.
If the plan is a long time away
and longer than the two of you have been together,
it will never work out.
But they never said anything about those
plans that will happen in about 3 and a half months time
to an almost 3 year relationship.
***
Crap la.
I really want a job.
What's with the crappy timing of the recession man? bleh.
***
God dammit i really need to do my work.
It's 2 days till im leaving for Wales
and 3 days to Christmas.
Why am i still not feeling excited yet? T_T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment