Sunday, December 07, 2008

A whole lot in December!


It's weird how deadlines are closing in,
im getting worried
but the more Im lazy to sort them out.

I look at the mess in my report
and its too many to cut
and too many to sort under headings
which is driving me crazy.

I dont wanna dread
and i dont want to push it
to the very last minute
because that was what i did two years ago
and i screwed it almost all up for myself.

Im crossing my fingers on my assignments.

It would be the first two to be handed up
and i really want them to do well.

On another note,
would be heading down to London(again)
right after my final assignment's deadline
of the year and Pei's girls night out.

I would also be running away to Wales,
as ive mentioned *before* for Chrizzie
and to Venice and Trieste in Italy
for the eve and New Year's.

It's crazy
and a whole lot of money
being spent on travelling in Dec,
but it'll keep me occupied for a while
before rushing back to Bristol
to study for my mid-terms.

Urgh.
I cant wait to get this done
and over with, smurrrfff!

Okay dinner first. heh.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

Sher said...

YES I CAN! :D