Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Seriously w.t.h. conversations.


Convo #A with AnimeAde.

"I have a friend in Switzerland."
"Oh good then maybe you can go over to visit."
"Huh? Wait. Switzerland is next to Australia isnt?"
"... ... ... ..."


Convo #B with eUFox.

"Crap man. I seriously need to do my laundry. Havent done them in 2 weeks!"
"Nevermind. You have so many clothes that it will last you till end of the month."

T_T


Goodness. HAHA!


---------------------------------------


30th Dec 2008 - My first night in Venice.



I love my new stockings from Wales!


It was freezing.

The worse part was,
it was already 930pm
when i told the inn
that i will check in at 9pm.

I was alone, I didnt know how to get to the inn
and i couldnt speak Italian or Spanish. T_T

I knew i was suppose to take a bus no 15
but it wasnt coming.

15 mins. 30 mins. 45 mins.
Where's the damn bus!





Nothing to do
but camwhore of myself pic.

I like this picture erm well
because it some how doesnt look like me. O_O

I swear its because of sitting in the cold
for almost an hour that caused my face to numb up. -_-

Anyway,
I managed to find a young girl
who could speak English
and waiting for the same bus into town.

Upon arriving,
I had to drag my luggages
for about a 7-8 mins walk
in really dark alleys to the inn.

'Where are all the people?!' i thought to myself.

Seriously. Dead.

'Doesnt anyone come out to party?' I continued to wonder as i strolled along the dark roads.

After arriving and checking into the inn,
the receptionist who could speak english
was really helpful with providing me maps
and guides on how to travel around Venice,
then showed me to my room later.

My. Room. Was. Freezing.

Like seriously what happened to the heater?

My roommates were all boys
hiding under the comforter
because it was too damn cold.

I managed to contact Nurul
who i was suppose to meet intitially
when she told me she has another friend from Germany
living in the same hostel as mine.

I managed to track her room number down
and god let me just tell you,
Steff is the more chirpiest person you can ever meet
and prolly the only German with a very good Australian english (haha!)
along with her roommates Jeff, an American latino
and two other Japanese boys from France,
who were all more welcoming
than my own roommates.

Later, we decided to walk over to
Nurul's hotel for some drinks
at a nearby bar just to catch up
as both Steff and I
arrived just that night itself.






Italians are so weirdly friendly. haha.

We were at this really shitty bar
down the road from Nurul's hotel
and we were the only girls there
but somehow we were laughing and gossiping so much
that we made it fun ourselves anyway.

Two guys kept coming up to us,
one who offered to cook for us pastas
and the other bought us roses each.

It was pretty funny
because Steff was the only one
who could speak a fair bit of Spanish
and had to translate for us both.

It was even funnier that the Italian
had to tell Steff to translate for me
just to tell me that i look pretty. T_T HAHA.

Well after four glasses of wine,
(they kept buying us drinks!)
I ended up crashing over at Steff's room
because mine was too cold
and i was getting a headache from shivering!

What an interesting first night in Italy! haha!

More later.




No comments: