Thursday, January 15, 2009

Off my list for good.


I have never mentioned this
but I have a few hidden posts
in another more personal blog of mine
where I jolted down
my new year resolution in a list
last year before i left for Venice.

Im glad to say
only after 14 days into the New Year,
I can already cross out
the first thing that is on that list.

In a way its safe to say,
I wont be so foolish
for the rest of 2009.

Well at least not anymore.


------------------------------

Aiyo. So Sweet.



sher lyn chew, sher lyn chew
where are you, where are you
so long no see how do you do?
when you are here will you find me too?

because because
when i search for laughter you will be the source
and wherever unglam-ness is you will be the cause
you are always a friend though you can see my flaws

we've only met for a period so short
and you're of the same age as me that i've never thought
coz you look so ol..i mean mature *cough cough
you amuse me, with you a frown will never get me caught

oh sher oh sher
call me when you are here
we can chat and have sips of beer
but no alcohol coz kexin will drink too much and both of u might jump off a tower.

missed much.

by *KetiakWayne*.





Aih.
You know im grateful
that I have such wonderful friends
because you can never know what sweetness
to expect from them.

And of course babe,
you'll be one of my top list of people
I will definitely ring up
when Im back in Singapore
or in Seremban (if im ever there. haha)

Exactly what I need right now
hearing from you and an attempted poem haha
especially when Im feeling so shitty today.

Damn.
This is making me
wanna go home.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop calling me ketiak la, aiyoooo. unglam sia.

u wait la, now i let my ketiak hair grow i stop plucking, u come back nia i strangle u with my sweaty salty bushy ketiak.

Sher said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats your trademark man. One day you can look back and tell the story on how you got ur nickname! HAHAHAHAHA! :D